Serving patients of Erwin, Jonesborough, and Greeneville, TN
Are you self-conscious about the appearance of your smile? If so, cosmetic dentistry can give you that confident-looking smile you have always wanted.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry uses state-of-the-art techniques and technologies to improve the appearance of the teeth, mouth, and gums. This cutting-edge science is combined with an artistic eye to produce beautiful-looking results. Although aesthetics is the primary goal of cosmetic dentistry, many patients who receive cosmetic procedures report that their teeth also function at a higher level, and are easier to clean.
The program of cosmetic dentistry at Tusculum Dental Care includes the following procedures:
- Teeth Whitening – Having a bright smile worthy of the red carpet is more attainable than ever. Our professional teeth whitening treatments produce teeth that stay whiter for longer periods of time than any store-bought whitening kit but without causing sensitivity in teeth. We can perform a whitening treatment in-office in about an hour but for maximum convenience, we also offer at-home treatments as well as pre-filled home whitening trays.
- Cosmetic Bonding – Bonding is convenient, comfortable, cost-effective, and extremely versatile. This simple procedure simultaneously can correct a host of different minor appearance issues with teeth including chips, cracks, and slight fractures. Bonding is also used to repair fillings without the need for using the old silver fillings of the past.
- Veneers – Placed over the front of a tooth or multiple teeth, veneers can correct cosmetic problems such as stains, chips, cracks, or unwanted gaps. They even can create the appearance of straighter teeth for patients who want an alternative to braces or Invisalign. We work with veneers made of beautiful dental porcelain, and also offer the revolutionary DuraThin veneers.
- Dental Crowns – If a tooth has sustained severe damage, or has had a root canal, we can replace the entire exterior of a tooth with a crown, producing a stronger yet natural-looking tooth. Your local Greeneville dentist at Tusculum Dental Care is proud to offer metal-free crowns, made entirely of dental porcelain.
- Dental Bridges – Have a missing tooth or several lost teeth that were adjacent to one another in the mouth? A bridge literally fills the gap, quickly restoring your ability to eat and chew. Your local Jonesborough dentist at Tusculum Dental Care offers metal-free bridges, as well as bridges made of Prettau Zirconia.
- Inlay/Onlays – These restorations repair intermediate areas of decay that are too large for a standard filling, but not big enough to require total replacement of the exterior of a tooth such as with a dental crown.
- Laser Gum Recontouring – Using our precise dental laser, we can even out the gum line or correct a “gummy” smile, which occurs when your gums rest too high or too low on your teeth. Compared to traditional gum surgery, a laser recontouring treatment results in minimal bleeding, discomfort, and recovery time.
- Dermal Fillers – Our Greeneville dentists have experience with injectables, and now offer treatments with dermal fillers such as Botox and Juvederm, which create the appearance of smoother, younger-looking skin.
If you need to have several different cosmetic treatments in order to reach your aesthetic goals, Tusculum Dental Care’s cosmetic dentists in Greeneville can comprise a treatment plan known as a smile makeover that takes into account several factors including your schedule, smile goals, finances, and oral health history.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Greeneville
Want to find out if you are a good candidate for cosmetic dentistry? Call the office of Tusculum Dental Care at (423) 639-7575 to schedule an initial consultation.
Tusculum Dental Care is proud to serve patients in the areas of Greeneville, Jonesborough, and Erwin, Tennessee.