Serving patients of Erwin, Jonesborough, and Greeneville, TN
Your Greeneville cosmetic dentist at Tusculum Dental Care can install veneers to correct several aesthetic issues with teeth at the same time. Made of beautiful, high-quality dental porcelain, our veneers are custom-made for each individual patient to best match the shape and color of their other healthy teeth.
When is a veneer used?
Veneers can correct several different cosmetic problems, including:
- Permanently covering tooth discoloration that has not responded well to whitening procedures
- Correcting the appearance of minor crookedness over several adjacent teeth
- Improving the appearance of a single twisted tooth
- Concealing small, unwanted gaps between two teeth
- Lengthening teeth that appear too short or misshapen
Versatility is one of the greatest benefits of choosing veneers to improve the appearance of your smile. Because a veneer can correct a plethora of aesthetic issues, and do so at once, then it eliminates the need for multiple treatments. And, even though the dental porcelain used in veneers is an expensive material, receiving veneers is cost-effective compared to other cosmetic procedures since so many different aesthetic flaws can be treated simultaneously.
Why should I consider veneers to improve the appearance of my teeth?
- Quality – The dental porcelain used to make our veneers is a beautiful material that also has high durability and is stain resistant. Also, the way that dental porcelain reflects light is similar to that of natural tooth enamel, helping to make veneers almost undetectable once an experienced cosmetic dentist in Greeneville has installed them.
- Long lasting – Veneers can last up to 10 to 15 years, assuming proper upkeep and good oral hygiene. We offer two types of veneers: porcelain and DuraThin. We will assess your cosmetic needs and recommend which option of veneers is right for you.
- Convenient – Receiving a veneer at Tusculum Dental Care is a rather comfortable, convenient procedure. We can place DuraThin veneers during a single appointment. However, receiving porcelain veneers requires two separate appointments, and there is a minute amount of tooth structure removed to ensure each veneer bonds flush with the teeth, the amount removed typically is less than the width of a single human hair.
- No recovery time – After a veneer procedure is complete, patients immediately can resume their normal routine and diet.
- DuraThin – Tusculum Dental Care is proud to have the licensing to offer DuraThin veneers, a new variety of the treatment that consists of an extremely thin shell of porcelain. Receiving DuraThin veneers is usually a pain-free procedure, and produces great-looking results.
Our Greeneville cosmetic dentists also can install veneers as part of a combination of cosmetic treatments known as a smile makeover. Veneers also can be used for what is known as “instant orthodontics” providing the appearance of straighter teeth without the time commitment it takes to achieve results through orthodontics. Keep in mind using veneers as an orthodontic method only alters the appearance of the teeth, rather than actually straightening crooked teeth or adjusting a misaligned bite or jaw issue.
Veneers in Greeneville
If you would like to learn more about veneers or a smile makeover, please call our office at (423) 639-7575 to schedule a consultation.
Tusculum Dental Care is proud to serve the oral health needs of patients in the areas of Greeneville, Jonesborough, and Erwin, Tennessee.